Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Products I love- Starting with Rice

In addition to talking about family and nursing, one of the things I would like to blog about is products... I am a real, live, human guinea pig. I love to try new stuff. Sometimes, I find something I cant live without. Other times, I feel like I really wasted my money. Each week (at least once), I am going to blog about something I tried and liked or did not like.

Today I want to blog about something I never liked until I tried this product- RICE- I am a potato girl, and never cared for rice. I could eat it in chinese food, etc, but I definitely didnt look forward to rice. 30 years of rice eating and I never liked, well... white rice to be specific. Now I found the perfect rice- It is Mahatma. I love it, the kids love, and it is delicious. What is best about this rice is that it is inexpensive and also easy to cook. It does not take long to cook at all. It is just great tasting rice. The consistency is also perfect. It may seem silly to some to have a preference for rice, but you won't buy another rice after you try Mahatma. Of course I still buy the flavored type rices.. but for plain, white, rice- This is by far the best!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment