Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Okay, New start

I didnt get off to a very good start with my blog... I have alot going on, but I think its all under control now. I just finished my LPN program, and now I started the RN program yesterday. The hardest thing is that I cant work until I get my license, and I cant get my license until the Fl department of health approves me to take the NCLEX board exam... SO! Im waiting.... :)

Online classes are a little bit of a pain, and obviously take self discipline. I need to get a schedule down. My boys are going back to school Monday and I have been running around registering one, and changing out uniforms for the other.

Tired, but in the end, it will be all worth it. I have a true love of labor and delivery and I am strongly considering a future goal of being a nurse midwife. The other place I love is the Operating Room, so we will see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment